On a lighter note, Sean and I are going to McMinnville to celebrate the nuptuals of our dear friends Geer and Natalie! They are having a reception/party at their cabin tonight. I am really excited about going and will try to take a bunch of pictures of their cute little nugget Kayden. I love her:) Geer and Sean were in the Marine Corps together and had just gotten back in touch last year. They are the most kind, generous, fun couple!
Sunday I will be going to Gatlinburg for a cemetery conference. I am also going with my boss, Lola. Our hotel has a pool and a lazy river! It will be fun to learn more about the industry and get to spend time with the owners and other big wigs in this area. I will definitely miss my husband (still sounds weird).
Sean is going to Emerald Isle to spend time at the beach with his family. I am super jealous because I love his family and he will also get to spend lots of time with our niece and nephew, Conner and Makayla. He better take lots of pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment